Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just to clarify

So I realized my picnic post possibly made it sound like I don't enjoy cooking...I actually love cooking.  But every once in a while I need a break.  Here are some pics we took while cooking dinner last night just to prove I do like it!  Lol.  We were making a homemade pizza with a yummy pizza crust recipe.  Man I love my Kitchenaid mixer...I can whip out a pizza crust in about 3-4 minutes.  Yum :)


 My adorable little boy!

Daddy and son :)
Not sure if Aiden is smiling...or something else :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are blogging and now I can see what's going on with you more often! I absolutely LOVE that last picture of the three of you. You are so beautiful, Amanda. Aiden is starting to look so big too! I miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete