Monday, November 15, 2010

I love life!

I love watching my husband with Aiden.  It is so special.  This evening I spied on him as he read Aiden a book and said prayers with him.  It just makes my heart overflow with joy to know that Aiden has a father who loves him so much and who will make sure he grows up with a testimony of his Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Aiden may not know exactly what is going on when we say prayers with him and read scriptures to him, but I know he feels the Spirit.  Being together as a family is so special.  I am so grateful!
Aiden hanging out with his daddy while he studies.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how quickly they learn though. We started earlier and earlier with each subsequent child in teaching them to pray because of what we witnessed with each child. I'm glad Orie is such a good father. Those are the most important things in life!

    ReplyDelete