Monday, November 15, 2010

My very vocal son...

When I was little I was a talker (okay maybe I still am).  When I would get home from school I would want to tell my mom EVERYTHING about my day...down to the color of scissors I got to use.  I would talk so much my mom would make me follow her around while she did laundry or other stuff because she said she wouldn't have gotten anything done.  Can you picture it?  This poor little kindergartener who just wants to tell her mom about the pretty shape the glue made as it dried on her desk and her mom makes her follow her around to tell her about it.  Shameful!  Lol.  Well, I think my son is going to take after me.  No matter where he is, crib, floor, excersaucer, he is jabbering away like a madman.  I LOVE IT!  Here's a small sample.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment